Ah, Rubber Bondage. Some might say it’s an acquired taste, but for those of us with a particularly peculiar penchant, there’s nothing better than a session of slinking and squeezing into tight, sexy latex. Whether you’re looking to explore your fantasies, take control, or just have a brilliant bonding experience with the bondage enthusiast in your life, here are some of the best positions for Rubber Bondage:
1. The Handcuff Hogtie: For experienced rubber bondage fans, this tightly restrained position is perfect for those who want the ultimate in control and domination. This is one of the most popular positions, and involves the person in the bondage being restrained by tight wrist and ankle restraints, cinched tight for maximum effect.
2. The Frighteningly Tight Hogtie: This position is a little more advanced, and much more extreme! While still involving ankle and wrist cuffs, you can either leave long lengths of latex between each appendage, or varnish them tight. It’s especially good if you’re looking to create a shocking level of tension and intensity in the rubber bondage session.
3. The Riker’s Island: For those who are looking for a little longer session, this is the ideal position. Starting with the person in the rubber bondage being secured in a hogtie, a length of latex is passed between each of the cuffs and used to tightly bind the individual’s arms and legs. This position is great for those who want to be kept in bondage for longer.
4. The Superhero Hogtie: For those wanting to add a little fun to the bondage session, the Superhero Hogtie is definitely a position worth considering. This involves the person in the bondage being stretched and suspended in a latexy and heroic pose. Great for enjoying the kinky spectacle of your superhero fantasies!
5. The Spreader Bar Hogtie: Finally, the Spreader Bar Hogtie is a particularly naughty and intense position. Starting with a Hogtie, a Spreader Bar is inserted between the wrist and ankle cuffs, creating a trussed up and tight form of bondage that will leave you unable to move.
So there you have it – some of the best positions when engaging in rubber bondage. Of course, these are just a few of the many different positions single-minded enthusiasts can explore – there are plenty more where these come from! Just make sure you trust whoever you’re engaging in rubber bondage with, and have a good time! Original Article.
What do you believe makes a successful Real Dominatrix?
The successful Real Dominatrix is an art form, if you don’t believe us just take a look at the world-famous FemDom communities on the web and you’ll see. From the experienced Dominatrix professionals who have been commanding submissives and providing intense sensations of pleasure and pain for years, to the relative newcomers who are just finding out how to get the most out of the submission of their selected submissives, there is no one formula for what makes a successful Real Dominatrix. In this article, we’ll walk you through what makes a successful Real Dominatrix, and then some!
For starters, successful Real Dominatrices have an impressive set of skills. From fashion design, motion and sound creation, photography, as well as S&M, these Dominatrices have it all. Not just that, but the dominatrix also must have a personality that draws people in – someone who is able to inspire passion and obedience in her submissives. She must be incredibly self-aware and have a strong presence which naturally encourages submission.
One of the defining aspects of a successful Real Dominatrix is an ability to stay ahead of the curve and be creative within her craft. Being able to create unique new scenes and situations as well as being able to think on your feet can mean the difference between domination and submission. Many Real Dominatrices have been involved in creating entire pantheons of gods and goddesses and generating stories based around them in unique ways. Also, a Real Dominatrix must be able to put on the best possible show. From the way she presents herself, to her knowledge of S&M not to mention her ability to channel her elements of dominance, The Real Dominatrix of today is a veritable spectacle.
A successful Real Dominatrix is also an excellent business owner. From correctly pricing and advertising their services to understanding the best way to build relationships with their clients, the real dominatrix of today is an astute entrepreneur. Above all, a successful Real Dominatrix should always strive to provide the best possible service. With a client-first attitude, this Mistress of Darkness should always ensure that her clients’ experience is as safe and as pleasurable as possible.
And finally, what sets apart the successful Real Dominatrix from her peers is the level of trust and respect she commands from her clients. A good Dominatrix should always take the time to get to know her subs and understand their needs. In turn, this will ensure that the consensual and nonconsensual scenes developed between her and her submissive runs smoothly and is as enjoyable as possible for both parties.
So, there you have it. It’s not an easy road, but an experienced and knowledgeable Dominatrix who listens to her clients and is always willing to go the extra mile will always arrive at their destination.